Gen-M version 0.1.18
created by Eric Kalpin - 2019
• Create a sequence by clicking on the 16-note steps to turn them on or off.
• Change the tempo of the sequence by typing in a bpm number in the box labeled Tempo
• Change the number of steps in the sequence by typing in a number in the "Set Length" box, then click "Set Length"
• Play back the sequence by clicking the "Play" button or pressing p on your keyboard to play the selected part or s to play the parts in the timeline
• Save the sequence as a .WAV by clicking the "Export" button
• Change the sustain of notes to be placed with "1" - "6" key on the keybaord.
~ Fixed bug with updating steps
+ Added note "One Shot" sustain option (press 7 to select)
+ Added "Drum and Bass" drum kit
+ Added "West Wood" drum kit
+ Added "Synth Bass" Bass kit
~ Clean up code a bit
Main Feature Tasks:
+ Add more instruments
+ Ability to load custom sample packs
+ Generate part and generate song options
+ generator option ot establish a "melodic motif"
+ ''Export All Parts'' feature
+ ''Export All Tracks'' feature
+ ''Export MIDI'' feature
+ Live step edit feature
+ Add "Copy" and "Paste Part" buttons
+ Options for FX per instrument
~ Easier horizontal scrolling
~ Show notes when scrolled to the right
~ Show row colors across scrolled area
~ Fix sequence and timeline on length change bug
+ Viewer for playback position